We are the responsible alternative to big-tech
To make people analytics possible in a responsible way, to better understand the world for all
We geek out on IoT and security so you don’t have to
We create responsible solutions and growth with IoT
- to take responsibility for what I create.
- to only help create things I would want my loved ones to use.
- to pause to consider all consequences of my work, intended as well as unintended.
- to invite and act on criticism, even when it is painful.
- to ask for help when I am uncertain if my work serves my community.
- to always put humans before business, and to stand up against pressure to do otherwise, even at my own risk.
- to never tolerate design for addiction, deception or control.
- to help others understand and discuss the power and challenges of technology
- to participate in the democratic process of regulating technology, even though it is difficult.
- to fight for democracy and human rights, and to improve the institutions that protect them.
- to work towards a more equal, inclusive and sustainable future for us all, following the United Nations global goals.
- to always take care of what I start, and to fix what we break.